Executive Coaching provides a framework for the development of directors and senior managers within an organisation along with business owners and entrepreneurs.
We have found Executive Coaching can be used to assist clients in a wide variety of ways and comes with a range of benefits including:
- Prioritising key issues to be addressed – which in turn leads to a reduction in stress and improvement in productivity
- Providing a highly confidential and independent sounding board
- Helping develop and build an individual’s management and leadership style
- Providing a structure on how you work on a strategic and day-to-day basis that prevents past issues dictating future direction
- Exploring how your behaviour impacts on others
- Helping you develop your strategy and then translating it into operational outcomes
- Providing a highly supportive and questioning environment in which to explore ideas along with an opportunity to discuss current concerns and future issues
How would Executive Coaching be delivered?
We would spend time getting to know you, establish your goals and targets for the service and then arrange a course of sessions – usually one per month spread over 9 months – with each session typically lasting 60 or 90 minutes.
The location of each session is the one that best suits you – it can be within your own workspace or in one of our own meeting rooms (we have access to sites across the UK) or a neutral space. Or you could use a combination of all three across the 9-month period.
Explore how some of our existing customers have utilised the service:
- We provided an executive coach to a director of a management consultancy as their company underwent a business expansion programme. This involved establishing both personal and business targets and instigating regular review sessions as well as acting as an independent sounding board throughout the whole process to ensure the programme was a success.
- We helped a client deal with the introduction of a number of pivotal HR-related programmes to ensure they were progressed on-time and on-budget, which meant the company could move to the next stage of their financial and operational plans.
- One of our executive coaches worked with the business owner of complimentary healthcare firm as they explored the next stage of their own personal development – they felt they achieved a lot but had begun to ‘tread water’ and wanted to re-focus, re-energise and establish a clear way ahead.
- One-to-one Executive Coaching
- Spread across 6, 9 or 12 months
- Meet once a month – usually for 60 or 90 minutes per session – although greater frequency can built into the programme
- Competitively priced
- Our executive coaches are highly experienced business professionals
- Itemised billing