Business Assignments provide intensive project-based support to a company over a period of a few weeks or months.
Following initial conversations with you regarding your company, we will submit a detailed proposal for your acceptance that will include a comprehensive action programme and a total charge for the assignment.
Throughout the assignment, we will hold regular progress meetings with you to ensure we are meeting all our targets and provide you with a written report at completion.
A few recent examples of our Business Assignments include:
- Completion of an assignment looking into the development and operation of a new coffee shop concept for a customer. The study involved the analysis of current operators within the sector, supply and demand factors surrounding the proposed business, a review of strategic and operational implications and the assessment of proposed sites.
- Assessment of the suitability of Investors in People for the owner of a medium-sized management consultancy. We also advised on the most effective way of moving forward with the initiative.
- Development of a process of monitoring safety activities in a transportation firm that allowed our customer to increase awareness, improve reporting and analysis, which in turn allowed them to raise and direct future funds.
The price structure of our Business Assignments has been designed with the budgets of small and medium-sized firms in mind and offers exceptional value for money.
- One-off and highly condensed business support usually over a few weeks or months
- Expertise across all key areas of running a company
- Non-confrontational and discreet approach
- Encompasses both practical and strategic advice
- Itemised billing